SPANK SPIKE 25/30 DM StemRegular price
Adjustable in both reach and rise, the SPIKE 25/30 DM stem is designed for use with dual crown forks and allows the rider to find the ideal stance and balance point. 2D forged for strength, and CNC optimized to just 135g, this unique direct mount also features chamfered bar clamp zones to reduce stress risers and improve fatigue life in any handlebars. As DH frames have gotten longer, shorter and more adjustable, direct mount cockpit designs have become a necessity. Developed with the World's Top DH pros, the Spike 25/30 DM Team Edition Stem takes DH cockpit tuning to a new level. It's remarkably short reach was accomplished first by SPANK, by bringing the lockdown hardware into the bar clamp, while maintaining the ease of set up and resistance to moving under impact.
The SPANK SPIKE 25/30 DM Stem is used by most of the SPANK riders - Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, James Doerfling, Tomas Zejda, Mick Hannah, Tracey Hannah, Andrew Neethling, Sam Reynolds and Alexander Fayolle!
SPANK SPIKE 25/30 Direct Mount Stem Specifications
- An adjustable race and freeride alloy stem to reach the ideal stance and balance point
- Chamfered bar-clamp zones to reduce stress risers and improve fatigue life in any handlebars
- CNC weight optimized for 31.8 bars
- 2D forged, shot peened and anodized for high strength and low weight
- A Snap Fit top cap and laser logos for a refined finish
|KEY TECHNOLOGIES||MGR, chamfered bar clamp, adjustable length/rise, "Snap Fit" sealed top cap|
|MATERIAL||2D forged MGR alloy, CNC weight optimized|
|LENGTH (mm)||25-30mm (adjustable)|
|RISE (mm)||28-33mm (adjustable)|
|STACK HEIGHT (mm)||N/A|
|FINISH||Shotpeen anodized, CNC/laser logos|